Because there is not much on my program today except learning French, I’ll just let you look through the keyhole of the 7 a bit …
Voilà, the 7
My Oberstübchen is small (hihi), you know that already! But seriously, the 7 may be the smallest studio in the Townhouse, but it’s awfully cozy. When I was asked to decide between the 6 or the 7 over two weeks ago, there was no thinking at all for me.
- a small closet for my clothes.
- a very nice golden velvet armchair that I never sit on (why not, really?).
- a comfortable bed in which I actually always stay when I’m not sitting at the computer. This bed I make every day: first, it looks otherwise immediately messy (the Muddi does not like), and secondly, I train so quasi daily in the fight with the ceiling …
- a sideboard – with velvet stool underneath (my shelf for the SZ issues that I got from home: thanks Martin) and TV above.
- a particularly elegant dark wallpaper with golden pattern (very 20s, I would say) on the TV wall.
- a table (the one with the computer) where I either eat or work (that is, write).
- two chairs.
- a small kitchen with microwave and two hotplates (all already used: I swear!).
- a tiny bathroom with shower.
Every time Oliver comes over, he says I made it look so pretty. I think that’s really sweet. But I admit it: I decorate even the smallest closet. Because that way it becomes my little closet. So I am …